May 22, 2013

Nobody called

Well, this is the excuse I allowed myself. I'd planned on writing my next post the when I got another call to be a foster. So I waited and put off blogging. And kept putting it off. Honestly, I have no excuse. But here to distract you from my bad writing habits is the latest group to take over our spare bathroom. This is my first crack at fostering a mama and her kittens. 5 of them! Can you believe it? And all they do is sleep and nurse. If you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me, care to help me out with some names?




5 comments:

Awww how cute! It's hard to see if they are gray or black? I don't know why but the name Bullet pops into my head... I'm sure you'll be able to think of something to name them!

An entire pile of cute. I'm melting.

They are all black. Bullet might be very cute for the boy, but not so sure about the girls :-)

Aren't they? Starting to introduce them to Relay little by little.

Thank you! Mama is a total sweetheart, and the kittens are very cute so I don't imagine them having a hard time finding forever homes at all.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More