October 3, 2012

Having fun with Dante

I was thrilled when our friend Julia and her bichon, Dante invited the whole pack (Relay, Trixie, Max, & Iso!) out to lunch at one of our favorite dog friendly spots, Sam's Texas Sub Shop (for more dog friendly restaurants with reviews check my yelp list). I took a bunch of pictures, but examining two, I couldn't help but have a little fun.














This post is participating in a blog hop. Check out more Wordless Wednesday fun hosted by Blog Paws.
And for an added bonus entry, check out our mention over at our friends at Essentials Enterprise. We love that picture, too. 

8 comments:

Ha ha ha! That "call me cute" one just cracked me up! Great shots of your outing! I eat out sometimes with Bunny, or Bunny and Kuster or Morgan if my husband is around, but all four of them at once would be a handful. I bow to you!

Hehehe - Dante does look a little ticked off! I can't believe you were able to eat with all of them there! I have yet to take Blueberry to her first restaurant. I fear she'll have zero manners and jump up on tables to help herself. ;)

Hilarious! Now I have to check out your yelp!

Thanks for the shout out!

Happy Wordless Wednesday. I'm getting around early this time.

~Lyvonne

LOL gawsh, welp guess I won't call you cute! :) I hopped by via Blog Paws Hop. Happy Wordless Wednesday!

I love Relay's look of fear in the second shot, like he knows Dante is behind him.

As for eating with the dogs, thankfully we had great hosts (we love the people that run Sam's) and Most of the dogs behaved... Oh Trixie... smh.

LOL! So cute! Relay's position in the second shot had me laughing. How's the Sheltie?

Max is perfect, so unfortunately the problem child gets most of the attention.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More