September 5, 2012

The life and death of a pink frog




I will be sending my foster coordinator an email today to let her know we are ready for another foster pup. Going to roll the die and see what little love I get next; should be fun. In the mean time here is the most recent destruction here at the house. As you can see stuffed animals don't last long. Not with Relay and Izzy. I know they make a mess, but the pups enjoy it so much.


This post is participating in a blog hop. Check out more Wordless Wednesday fun hosted by Blog Paws.  

6 comments:

Haha - my last heeler mix would make a mess with her stuffies too. She loved it so I didn't mind the pick up either. Happy Wednesday!

I love unstuffing my toys!
Licks,
Sabrina

Woof! Woof! Oh NO!!! Happy Blog Paws WW Hop. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

I think you're ready for a sturdier stuffed animal. :)

Stuffies are mostly a thing of the past in our house with Kuster here. *sigh* Good luck with your new foster!

Relay is the destroyer of toys. I learned a while back to just get cheap things or don't get upset. This frog was actually free, so get it baby, get it!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More