September 2, 2012

A gift for friends

Remember that surprsie I talked about before... well Jeff has completely outdone himself. I'm actually a little annoyed that my scanner isn't better, but here you go!

Ever since the drawing Jeff did of Relay I've been gently encouraging him to draw more. This is his best drawing to date. I love how Louie and his sister Lolo just look so happy. 
This portrait is Relay approved
Have a great Labor Day weekend, we are off to drop off this gift!


This post is participating in a blog hop! Check out all the other great shots on Black and White Sunday hosted by My Life in Blog Years, You did what with you weiner?, and Dachshund Nola.

12 comments:

Hi Y'all!

Just hoppin' by to say "hi". What a fantastic drawing!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Woof! Woof! PAWSOME! Happy B/W Sunday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Holy cow! Jeff is really talented! Absolutely love this picture!
Eyes can be the hardest thing to get right and yet he did it. Worthy of framing for sure. Maybe he should offer to do stencil drawings of people's pets. :)

That is amazing! Definitely a VERY talented person who should be producing more!

Thanks everyone! (although the only thing I did was put a bow on frame) The family was thrilled, which completely made my day.

I was thinking we could possibly help out one of our rescues by submitting a portrait for auction. Think that would work? Not sure yet about trying to monetize his talents.

Wow - what a talent! That's really awesome!

That's just amazing! My drawings of Blueberry are really pitiful - I am barely qualified to draw stick figures. So anytime I see sketches like this - I am suitably impressed! Just - wow!!

Wow that is really beautiful work! Really captures the dogs' emotion. Wonder if you could put the drawings on pillows?

I can't draw to save my life, so this is very impressive to me. And of course I'm his greatest cheerleader (besides his grandmother).

@ei Pillows, hu? No idea.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More