June 28, 2012

Dealing with the unexpected

When we planned a last minute trip across country, I thought I was very clever in setting up some posts with automatic publication times. I checked up on the blog, twitter, and facebook occationally to show that there was someone still out there and had planned an apology for the neglect, and had intended to post a few pictures of our trip.

Unfortunately, we got into an accident the weekend after we came home. Everyone is FINE! Relay wasn't in the car thankfully, but the car was totaled. Now I'm spending my time working with my insurance, shopping around for a new car, and trying to stay lucid despite some pretty strong muscle relaxers.

So, please just bare with me as I deal with all this craziness. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More