May 12, 2012

Introducing...Ruby!

Second time around with Collie and Sheltie Rescue of South East Virginia, and I have to say they get some great looking dogs. Ruby is gorgeous! I will have to work at getting a picture that really shows how beautiful she is. In my head I call her Lacy because she is just all delicate, fine, and daintily pretty. 

Little missy has come to us much the same that Harley did. She has just been spayed, so she will need a few weeks to recover. She is a two year old owner surrender and very skiddish. From what I understand of her background, she originally belonged to an older person who went to assisted living. From there a friend took her in, but found a dog to be too much with kids. And now we have her. 

Ruby is very much a case of undersocialization, but for that there is no better remedy than some TLC and some guiding paws ala Relay. So gentle and sweet, I think if we take things slow, show her the ropes of hanging out with pooches and people, it will be easy to find a great home for her. Did I mention that she was stunningly pretty? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More