August 27, 2012

Oh, oh my... Facebook leaves me speechless sometimes


There is no better way to waste time than surfing Facebook. Managing my own profile and Relay's page, I get to see some funny posts. When I read my friend's status update, I was left without words.

So, here for your entertainment is another dog owner's misadventure.



Luna, A Dog's LifeThis blog post is participating in the Monday Mischief blog hop! Feel free to join the fun and read about all the other mischief makers out there. 

9 comments:

Hi Y'all!

Just hoppin' by to say "hi".

Oh my...I'm barkless.

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

OMG - I am DYING laughing over here! Thanks for that. :)

Wow...I really don't know what else to say except that this definitely makes the case for having a doggy door!

Awww...poor Kaiser. I hope for your Facebook friend's sake his stomach is feeling better.

Oh my goodness... poor Kaiser, and your poor friend!

The guys are doing great, despite what we will call a set back in potty training.

OMD, that's a ruff morning. Thank heaven Rita didn't try to "help" the other day when she had bad diarrhea while I was out. Luckily she prefers me to wait on her hand and paw. :P

Had to LOL all over the place. I couldn't help it. This post certainly lightened up my very busy day. Great share, Mom!

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More