February 22, 2012

Bike rides

I was still feeling pretty lousy, but it was just unfair for the guys to go a third day lounging around. Did I have it in me to give all three a nice long walk? Nope. With Jeff working late today I had to improvise.

Relay has learned to jog attached to the back of Jeff's bike, but we hadn't tried just loose leash with me riding. As for the others, I don't think they'd even seen a bike before. I was determined to give it a try, however; and besides, my bike looks good.

I am pleased to report success all around. Even little Miss Holly did great. I took them all in turn and the gang seemed so much happier after getting the heart rate up. After, we had a pleasant group nap. A much better day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More