February 21, 2012

Nurses in training

Yesterday, I spent all day sick with food poisoning.  I was absolutely miserable, and mad that I ruined a long weekend. The silver lining? I got the best care imaginable.

Holly stayed by me, tucked up under my arm the whole day. Relay curled up around my feet to keep them warm. Harley kept his post by my side. Jeff provided a cool wash cloth around my forehead. The entire crew deserve a medal for excellent services rendered. Maybe a special meal for the bunch.

I can't help but be proud of all of my kids for rallying. And I have no doubts their loving and understanding natures will allow them to be perfect in any home.

1 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More